Skit and Spoken Word Competition
The HomeVida platform is inviting Nigerians to compete for its #NoToSexualAbuse creative video competition. The competition supported by Luminate, will offer Nigerians an opportunity to showcase the effects through skits/ spoken words or tell a magnificent story through their own creativity. Entries must highlight one or a combination of the following;
- How the issue of rape and sexual abuse is perceived in Nigeria and the effects of rape or sexual assault on survivors
- Signs of sexual abuse or rape parents/guardians should look out for in their children
- Signs of sexual manipulation and grooming young people should look out for
- Polices the government should adopt to curb and punish sex offenders
- Rehabilitation steps and programs that can help survivors recover.
- The effect of social media in highlighting the issues relating to rape and sexual abuse.
- How to help the victims of sexual abuse and rape to heal.
1st Prize: N150,000
2nd Prize: N100,000
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION
- Record and produce a skit or spoken word video, no longer than 3 mins
- Upload to your youtube page and Instagram and tag Homevida using these hashtags #NoToSexualAbuse #HomevidaSexualAbuseCampaign
- Copy the link from Youtube and submit on our website
- Entries close September 30th, 2019