Recently, Homevida launched a campaign Internet For All to highlight the benefits of the internet on the economic and socio-cultural lives of Nigerians. In line with the internet for all campaign, Homevida would also be giving an opportunity to creative artists ( painters, photographers and spoken word performers) to showcase their art which depicts the benefits of the internet.
Homevida is calling on artists who can creatively portray the key messages while using their art to tell stories, to come showcase and exhibit their beautiful work amongst art lovers, policymakers and the general public at the 2018 Zuma film festival Abuja.
- You must be between the ages of 18-35
- You must reside in Abuja
- Your artwork must not be explicit or offensive
- Your artwork must be focused on Nigeria
- Your artwork must be original
Your artwork Must depict one of the following.
- The impact of the internet on the livelihood of Nigerians.
- How the internet has been used to promote good governance and citizen participation in governance.
- Using the internet as a tool to counter hate speech and fake news.
Date: 4th December 2018
Venue: The hall Opposite Miniso stores. Above Shoprite, Jabi Lake mall, Abuja
Time: 8:30 AM
For further inquiries call: 0810 119 2062 | 0818 501 7747